Tartan by The East Wind

Tartan, by Unky was released on The East Wind's Etsy shop last month. I got a chance to colour her and make an inspiration project. In an effort to learn new techniques/styles and keep improving, I used a different way of colouring her skin. I also added some silver marker in her dress.



This digital stamp can be found at TEW's Etsy shop.
I'm submitting this project for the following Challenges:




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku Creatura. All rights reserved.


Comments

  1. Lovely image and your treatment of it is just superb! Thanks for leaving this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card design! Love it! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at *Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge*
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts